วันเสาร์ที่ 5 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Great Quotes

jeweled

jeweled by katfaerie featuring antique jewelry

Rich and rare were the gems she wore,
And a bright gold ring on her hand she bore.
-Thomas Moore

a mother's arms

a mother's arms by katfaerie on polyvore.com
  
a mother's arms

Twelve Victorian Princesses

Twelve Victorian Princesses by katfaerie featuring animal jewelry

Twelve Victorian Princesses

The princesses began at once to open their wardrobes and boxes. They took out of them the most magnificent dresses, which they put on before their mirrors, and when they had finished, turned themselves all round to admire their appearances.

if you see a fairy...

if you see a fairy... by katfaerie featuring a bow belt

If you see a fairy...

 

united states of kate
united states of kate by katfaerie featuring bow jewelry

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself..... I contain multitudes.
Walt Whitman

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น